Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Pocket Tunes Streaming MP3 Playlists



Here is a list I put together of popular streaming internet radio stations. The playlists link to other playlists that are on the web and will be updated periodically. This is just a quick list I made, I will have more later.

To get the liks to work, just open them up with blazer. Eventually you will want to save them to the SD card under /Palm/Programs/Pockettunes, but for now this is beta and the links may be down or change in the future. Any updates will be posted here. Change the text under Skin Properties to a smaller size to see a full description of the audio stream.

You can also check the streams out via Winamp and itunes before you download.

Here is the List:

I hope you guys like them and find them useful. Please let me know if there are any problems or suggestions.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...im a beginner at this but who did u get the winamp on ur phone do you have a link to it...i have the 650 thanxx

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much!!! I've been procrastinating geting my treo streaming everythings so damn complex! But you you you! I got it all in 2 minutes great music choices even comody L>M>A>Off! I'm much richer that I found you TREo CHEERS!!!!!!

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how bout 60s ,npr,bbc,pacifica,thanks

12:50 PM  
Blogger TreoTricks said...

As long as you have purchased Pocket Tunes deluxe 3.0, you can stream audio without a card.

Just "save and open"

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I installed pTunes yesterday, so I am new to this. I did a "save and open" with one of your links above. It played fine but now I would like to delete it. How do I get rid of the scrolling station ID in the pTunes window?

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep getting buffering. Is there a way to speed things up?

Thanks for your post!

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those links are all dead...

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home