Sunday, May 21, 2006

Treo 700P Now Availible on Verizon Wireless... not Sprint

Looks like the long awaited Treo 700P is now availble, But not on Sprint (yet) as expected, but on Verizon.

Price with a 2 year contract is $499... Ouch!!! Picking a decent voice plan with unlimited data and MMS messaging "pay per use", the monthly payments come out to well over $100.

It will be pretty hard to get me to leave my great plan with T-mobile with those rates, but I think Sprint will definitly have more resonable plans.

Here is the link to the Verizon 700p offer.

Treo 700P on Verizon

3 Comments:

Blogger yasser said...

I am at a total loss when it comes to gadgets. Is a trio better than a black berry or can you compare them at all like that?

8:19 PM  
Blogger Mitcha said...

dou you that is possible to make 650 wireless sd card wi-fi ?? I heard that there was a driver .. but wont work at the new firmware ... any clue how to make it ??

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...I got my 700p for 200 with a 150 rebate...

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home