Wednesday, August 30, 2006

>Cingular MediaRoom - News Releases

>Cingular Wireless offers Blackberry Connect for Palm Treo 650

BlackBerry Connect for the Treo 650 enables users to benefit from many popular features of the unique “push”-based BlackBerry architecture via BlackBerry Enterprise Server(TM). For corporate customers, BlackBerry Enterprise Server software tightly integrates with Microsoft(R) Exchange and IBM Lotus(R) Domino(R) and works with existing enterprise systems to enable secure, push-based wireless access to email and other corporate data. The Treo 650 operates on Cingular’s EDGE network, the largest high-speed national wireless data network in the United States with availability in 13,000 cities and towns and along some 40,000 miles of major highways.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I emailed you about a repair, but your email (me@treotricks.com) bounced back.

Can you email me at ron@upron.com?

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can i contact you about fixing my 650 jack? the email address in your profile was undeliverable.

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess i need to leave my email. sandrahig@yahoo.com
816-820-4652

3:52 PM  
Blogger BethC said...

which software/how can songs be loaded from pc to sd card?

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need help with my Treo 650 Audio Jack... Please help! My Treo 650 was stuck in the “Headset” mode even when I unplugged my headset. I was forced to use the headset to make and receive calls. I came across your blog and saw the fix you posted. For whatever reason I thought I could do this myself and I tried. I bought all the tools and got to work…. Needless to say I didn’t fix it. In fact I think I made it worse… now the Mic, on the head set, does not work when I make or receive calls. So I have a couple of questions….
1) Is it hopeless for this phone? Have I screwed it up beyond repair?
2) Is it possible to still install the bridge, over the switches, and use a Blue Tooth Headset to make calls?
3) If this can be fixed… can you fix it?

I Appreciate you help and feed back… thanks 281-455-6859

JoeM
dad4godsglory@yahoo.com

8:28 AM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home